Vietnam & Cambodia | Escorted Small Group Tours
Our Escorted Small Group Tours features:
- Superior upper 4-star and 5-star hotels
- Quality meals in carefully selected restaurants... more close [x] the restaurants we choose are designed to give a more authentic flavour of the regions that you visit. We always avoid the "tourist trap" restaurants popular with other tour companies. You will find out more about our restaurant selections on your tour itinerary.
- Attraction of an independent holiday with all the benefits of an escorted small group with like-minded travellers... more close [x] for example, we deliberately exclude a couple of meals to allow you the freedom of choice to dine alone or with your family and friends.
- Small group size averaging 16-18 ... more close [x] We do not have offices in other countries so we can ensure that you are not grouped together with people from different countries in the way bigger tour operators tend to do. You will be travelling with guests of Oriental Travel only.
- A leisurely tour program ... moreclose [x] it is very common for other tour companies to operate a hectic itinerary from 6am to 10pm everyday – Not us! Our itineraries are constructed in a way to allow you the time to enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace. We also focus on the most interesting sights and use client feedback to enhance our tours. It is impossible to take in every museum or temple so we concentrate on those sights that offer a special experience with plenty of variety.
- Dedicated Tour Manager ... moreclose [x] Oriental's tour managers are all professionally trained and friendly. They will be on board to explain the points of interest, smooth out any problems and enable you to enjoy your holiday without worrying.
- A leisurely tour program ... more
Escorted Small Group Tours for 2012
We are currently finalising tour programmes for Indochina countries. A dedicated brochure is due to be released in mid-January.
Please register your interests by completing our enquiry form stating your postal address, telephone, email and your intended date of travel (if known). We will send you our Indochina brochure when it becomes available in a few weeks.
Thank you for your patience and interests on our tour programmes.